We are seeking an experienced design/digital project manager for a period of 7 months to cover maternity leave, from mid July 2018 – Feb 2019.
Pixel Design is a award-winning design consultancy with a focus on working with clients in the arts, tourism, and education sectors.
The role of project manager includes guiding our client through each stage of the project ensuring they run smoothly, on time and in budget. Reporting to the Managing Director, he ideal candidate will be a master of organisation, diplomacy and juggling multiple projects and deadlines.
This is a part-time role (20 hours per week).
How to Apply
Please email a letter of application detailing your suitability for the role and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Deadline for receipt of applications is Wednesday 16th May at 5pm.
No telephone calls or recruitment agencies please.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Gather requirements to develop detailed project plans and project estimations
- Create statement of work documents
- Management of project kick-off meetings
- Development of and management of ongoing project timelines and deliverables
- Present regular reports to clients during the project life cycle and ensure their satisfaction of the project outcomes
- Control changes in scope, budget management, and end of project closing requirements
- Assist with ongoing project procurement
- 3+ Years professional experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Project management certification is a plus