Join the team.
We're looking for a designer who thinks big digitally with 3+ years experience to join our team.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Design beautiful, intuitive, user-focused websites that will work across multiple devices and platforms.
- Plan interfaces and prepare wireframes.
- Speak to clients and present your work.
- Work collaboratively with designers and developers to implement and deploy sites.
- Assist our clients with updates and maintenance of their websites.
- Be self motivated to stay up to date with changes in industry best practice and have a focus on continuous learning and development.
Requirements and Skills:
- BA in Visual Communications / Digital Media or similar.
- 3–5 years experience.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your website design work.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, including Adobe XD (or Sketch, Figma etc).
- The capacity to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- A content-first approach.
- A keen eye for detail.
- A deep familiarity with screens and device capabilities.
- A good attitude towards your work, proactive with a can do approach.
- Already eligible to live and work in Ireland.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
This is a full time position based in our offices in Dublin 2.
About Pixel Design
Pixel Design is an award-winning web design studio established in 2006 who specialises in creating strategically focused, beautiful, and accessible websites for organisations who we believe make a positive impact on the world.
How to Apply
If you think you’re a good fit, send a cover letter and CV including a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20 July.