We're seeking an experienced project coordinator for a period of 3 months, from mid June 2020 to September 2020.
The role of includes coordinating all project essentials, and guiding our clients through each stage of the project ensuring they run smoothly, on time and in budget. Reporting to the Managing Director, the ideal candidate will be a master of organisation, diplomacy and juggling multiple projects and deadlines.
This is a part-time role (20 hours per week).
- A minimum of 2 years agency (or client-side) experience managing projects.
- A third level qualification.
- An understanding of the role of design in business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- A track record client relationship management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Unrelenting standard for error-free work.
- Fluent verbal and written English.
- Process evangelist, supporting all process and protocol.
- Day-to-day client contact on projects.
- Coordinate communication between creative, account lead, and client (e.g., status meetings, disseminate feedback and meeting notes, etc.).
- Create and maintain all documentation associated with each project (tasks, schedules, meeting agendas, SOWs, budgets, project briefs, POs, etc.).
- Ensure schedules and budgets are followed and report issues to account lead.
Send your CV to email@example.com before 12th June